Q. What is SEO? Search Engine Optimization is the process of getting your website higher up the natural search engine listings so that you increase the number of targeted visitors which results in more sales and higher profits.
Unlike PPC, where you have to pay for each time a customer clicks on your advert and visits your website, all the traffic generated from SEO is FREE traffic which you obtain from being ranked highly.
Q. Is being No.1 on Google important? The No.1 ranking on Google for any given keyword obtains between 40-45% of all traffic! While you should always be aiming for the No.1 spot, there are only 10 listings on the first page and your aim should be to make the first page. (Very rarely do searchers go beyond page 2! – How often do you look at the results on page 3?)
Q. How can your services help me obtain high rankings on Google?
We have a dedicated SEO team that specialize in optimizing websites and building quality in-bounds links to your website, in a way that looks natural to Google, and over time increases your rankings until you hit No.1.
** SEO is a gradual process, and it needs to look natural in Google’s eyes otherwise they will see you are trying to trick them and remove you from the listings. Beware of anyone offering instant results or thousands of links at once!
Our team follows a specific SEO strategy and sequence which has been proven and tested to get the optimum results in terms of rankings, while at the same time giving Google exactly what they want to keep them happy!
Q.How are you different to other SEO Services?
We pride ourselves on delivering high quality results for our customers.
- We have 3 search engine optimsation packages to suit everyone’s needs.
- If you have any questions about the packages or our service simply visit the Contact Us page and we will get back to you within 24 hours… usually the same day. *
- Our SEO guarantees are for the packages detailed on this page and based on the customer completing all of the recommendations put forward by the SEO team.
- Our packages consist of both onsite SEO and offsite SEO (The onsite SEO is where we make changes to your website to give it the prime it for high rankings. The Offsite SEO is where we build links back to yours from other websites which is a vital part of how Google ranks websites).
- No long term contract – our packages are for a minimum of 3 months after that point it resolves to a 30 day rolling contract.
We are also proactive with your account – which means we actively look for ways to increase traffic to your website, review your website on a regular basis for SEO problems and provide recommendations, monitor your rankings on a daily basis and keep an eye on what the competition are doing.